Our client is a well established and reputable company who are looking for an exceptional and ambitious Dispensing Optician to join a high performing team.
If you’re a qualified dispensing optician, who loves exciting brands and is passionate about going above and beyond for the customer, then this could be the role for you.
- Work with highly trained optical assistants
- Bespoke training
- CET provision
- Time to spend with each patient to understand personal requirements
- Wonderful working environment for Dispensing Opticians
- Focussed on providing the highest standard of service to every single customer
- Work as part of a great team
You will need to be
- Qualified Dispensing Optician and fully registered with the GOC.
- Motivated and focused on achieving own goals.
- Confident about working within a team.
- Commercially aware, and happy to offer the customer what they need.
- Dedicated to exemplary patient service to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, with empathy and patience.
- Desire to do, see and enjoy a job well done.
Benefits to include
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Staff discounts
We look forward to speaking with you