Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic Optometrist to join their practice.
- Being able to provide an excellent service is key as well as being able to build a rapport with the patient.
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be clinically minded -Independent practice
- Must have excellent customer service approach
- Our client offers an extremely competitive salary package
Our client is looking for Audiologists/Hearing Aid Dispensers to join their expanding business across the London area.
As a member of the team you will be treated with respect and integrity.
Generous basic pay plus bonus Company car Pension And much more
You will need to be,
- HCPC registered
- Self driven A team player Commercially aware
- Able to deliver first class customer care
- Hold a full UK driving Licence
Excellent opportunity for an Optical Assistant to join an established and reputable independent practice in the North West London area.
- You would be joining a friendly team of experienced staff who strive to provide an exceptional service
- You will be required to perform various clinical tests to include OCT, Pressures, field tests and contact lens teaches
- Ideally a full time role but would consider part time
- Generous salary package available for the right candidate
We look forward to hearing from you.